Thursday, July 12, 2012

Breakfast for dinner party!! ...finally

I apologize for the late post on breakfast for dinner but its been a busy week. I've been trying to get used to working and such.

Buuut here are some photos of our wonderous breakfast for dinner night that included doughnuts, pancakes of all varieties, fruit salad, egg sausage casserole, and of course, peanut butter.

It was a lovely evening for all. I highly recommend group dinner parties cause then you can eat as much as you want and feel no remorse because everyone else is eating lots too!

Ta-da! Here is the pheNOMenal fruit salad that Scott made! It was delicious and we devoured it. As far as ingredients go, I don't know what to tell you all except that he pretty much just took all the delicious fruit in Kroger and chopped it up and threw it together.






But seriously, it had bananas, strawberries, mangoes, apples, and kiwi in it.

LAAAAAAA!

...that was me singing. Because it was so delicious.




Next in line, Doughdaddy's $5 for a dozen doughnuts. Oh my lanta these are so good. Let it be known that if you are ever having a bad day, a breakup, a traumatic life experience, etc... these doughnuts will make it all better. We drove 20 minutes to get them and I am forever grateful that we don't live closer to this place.





If we did, I would probably weigh about 250 lbs right now... and probably work there. 



And now for the pancakes!!!











Delicious apple-cinnamon-walnut pancakes that is.











And last but not least was my egg-sausage casserole. I got the recipe from my momma but adapted it a bit since my roommate couldn't have dairy. It was still delicious though!



 Twas great fun! We ate a lot that night and made beautiful breakfast for dinner memories. 

The End.

P.S. Stay tuned for the (dairy free) egg sausage casserole recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment